Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Wrinkle in Time...

Despite the fact that I was awake for the day this morning at 5:45AM; I was running behind and became late for nearly everything! How is that even possible? I suppose at the moment I'm wasting time by writing this now. I had to leave and come back to it a few times though.

May be I was abducted by aliens?

Anyway time has escaped me and I haven't had the time to even blog lately. I have a fog that has lingered since my Mom passed. I have a returned Christmas tree still sitting at my front door. I have Easter remnants throughout the house that were never put away. We decorated for summer and July sort of. I'm getting a modge podge of holiday decorations strewn about and I'm tired of the clutter. I have Halloween houses and cute decorations, but haven't been able to bring myself to get them out. My Mom was huge into holidays and decorating. I just need to at least get focused and CLEAN!

2 comments:

JoshCork said...

You'll get there... some times it just takes time to heal... and longer than we expect!

Julie said...

I'm sorry you are still having a tough time, I can't imagine!