Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Projects and injuries

I'm at the final stretch for this etsy project I've been working on. It sounds as though I've been working on it forever. It feels that way sometimes too. In reality, I just recently had been given this particular project as an expansion to another already complete. It is a Mario banner of 21 Mario characters in felt fabric. I have all of the characters cut out and tacked down, I just need some finalization hand stitching and they'll be ready to go.

On that note, I have had a LONG etsy project that I'd figured I'd lost. I've had to put it off so many times. And that one is a complete "Clue" Chess set, or a chess set based off the movie Clue. I've worked on it multiple times and haven't been very happy with it. I'd recently got word from that client that she would like me to attempt to finish it for Christmas.

I have multiple crafting ideas floating around in my head and a few more obligations, I may be stretching the crafting patience of my family. Now to have a breather and try to organize my chaos.

Ah, as for the injury. That would be Jared. He had a work related accident and has torn his meniscus and has broken cartilage in his knee. Today was his first day of PT. He has two more to go this week and then they'll assess what's next and if he needs an MRI and possible surgery. I'm guessing he'll need both, let's hope that I am wrong!

No comments: