Saturday, March 12, 2011

quick update...

Jack started at a new school in a class that is focused on higher functioning autism. It seems to be a great fit so far. This past parent teacher conference they raved at Jack's brilliance. I hear this across the board from other parents and such, so sometimes it makes me wonder if this is just positive reinforcement to parents when you're on the right track? It's still good to hear. With this new school, the bus comes and picks Jack up right from our front door. Which is mostly nice, the downside being the get ready and out the door by 7:10 AM.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I hope it keeps on going great!
7:10 would be tough, but at least you are not having to drive him at that time.
What are you doing with Duncan these days?

Kelley said...

Yea!! I'm so glad you found a good solution, I hope he loves it and I hope you do too.....this is so hard, good luck and you're in my thoughts!