Thursday, April 21, 2011

I can do it!





During our move, my "protected" sewing machine had taken a hit. The bobbin winder up top had been held inside with a plastic piece that was forced inside the machine and thus snapped. Highly irritated with this and not having the necessary funds to either upgrade sewing machines or have it professionally repaired. I decided to roll up my sleeves and take from what I've learned from my Dad and do it myself. I ordered the part online, it cost more to ship it than the part cost itself. Any way, Jared helped me out by holding the machine occasionally, my hands fall asleep these days. And he also helped keep track of where the screws were coming from, or so I thought. I did manage to repair it and it is in proper working order. I have one extra screw and no clue where it goes. At least it is stable and strong and most important, it works.

1 comment:

-Jo- said...

I think the screws multiply when you're not looking.