Friday, February 20, 2009

Pretty pretty pleeese Por favor...

Lindsay loves to hound me with favors and loves Dora. So her favorite phrase is "Pretty, pretty please por favor!" She nudges me to make cookies, which I did yesterday. She is currently asking for cupcakes... And wouldn't you know it a Family Circle magazine came in the mail today with lovely spring cupcakes right on the cover! She won't give up until those cupcakes are made.

We're getting over colds here as well. Not too much exciting. I'm anxious for spring cleaning. I want it done and over with. I've sort of started. Ah well, I suppose I shouldn't procrastinate.

I would have been posting more, but I always feel like I'm just complaining. We always have something going on or happening. Forever the tragedy. I am grateful for my family and my friends. I wouldn't be as sane as I am without them. So Thank you.

Lisa

2 comments:

Cindy said...

That's funny that she does that. I keep thinking about making cookies but never quite get around to it. May have to once I get my house back together (getting carpet in most rooms makes for a good early spring cleaning, by the way).

Julie said...

What a cute kid! Hope the cupcakes turn out yummy! We make cupcakes & cookies around here way too much to be good for us!